Within the Task- 2 associated with the test that is writing of you will need to write an essay of at least 250 words on.
When you look at the Task- 2 associated with the Writing Test of IELTS you need to write an essay with a minimum of 250 words on a subject which requires you to present a disagreement in a format that the instructions lay down. This Task takes about 40 minutes.
The topics are typically abstract without any answer that is right. The point to see listed here is that this task is worth double the amount as Task -1. So, spending time developing a relevant vocabulary for presenting your views will likely to be a investment that is wise.
Questions Type Details
The kinds of questions you could expect in this Task are the following and these are just classification of types.
- Discuss both sides of a quarrel
- Discuss the pros and cons or advantages or disadvantages
- Present your point of take on a problem
- Agree or disagree with a statement
- Gives reasons for the existence of an issue
Let’s take a look that is quick some sample questions to understand simple tips to develop a vocabulary to resolve this Task.
Question 1: “With an population that is increasing via the internet and txt messaging, one on one conversation are going to be a thing of the past. As to what extent can you agree?”
Question 2: “Many criminals commit further crimes the moment these are typically released from prison. What do you consider would be the causes with this? What possible solutions could you suggest?”
Question 3: “Some people think that at school discipline must be the job of teachers whereas some believe that it is the parent’s responsibility. Discuss both sides and give your opinion”
These can seem like complicated topics which require a lot more than 40 minutes of the attention. However, developing a vocabulary with a structure in place may be of good aid in such situations.
So now, let’s try and develop a vocabulary utilizing the essay structure in mind.
It is critical to build your vocabulary and it is also required to structure your essay write my essay help as follows:
This paragraph should tell the examiner the flow of your essay and what you’re going to be referring to. It will help the examiner establish your stand or ideas on an issue. Here is some vocabulary to obtain started on any essay topic-
- During my opinion/point of view
- I do believe that
- In my opinion that
- I am aware that
- From my perspective
- From my knowledge of the specific situation
- I agree
- I disagree
- I strongly agree
- I strongly disagree
- It appears that
- It might seem that
This paragraph should be divided in to more than one paragraph. The main body should continue on the basis of the introduction, detailing out the reasons behind your opinion, supporting it with relevant examples and explanation. Vocabulary you can use for this is:
- In my opinion
- My first argument
- To embark on
- It is commonly believed
- To begin with
- Within the first place
- To start with
- First of all
- To the contrary
- In contrast
- Second of all
- The reason that is second
- To push this aspect
- In support of the argument that is previous
- From the side that is flip
- In continuation
- As well as
- Having said that
- Aside from
- From then on
- To conclude
- I would like to conclude by saying
- I wish to close this argument by
- To summarise
- In conclusion
- I would personally conclude by saying
- It might seem that
The second paragraph should either continue meant for the prior argument or present a contrasting view, dependent on what the question details out to help you do. Vocabulary you need to use
This paragraph should give attention to summarising your line of thought. A short crisp ending which concludes the whole argument in any manner is needed. Vocabulary for the conclusion may be:
Well reading the above mentioned means of creating an essay could have taught you the right things but at the same time we involve some bonus tips that one can readily take advantage of.
1. See the question really well. Don’t make the mistake of assuming what you’re likely to do. You will be asked to complete any of the above types of questions.
2. Ensure you sound like an academic when arguing and steer clear of using overtly passionate language like I hate or I would not like.
3. Do not write in one big paragraph, be sure you split up each section while keeping in mind the cohesiveness of the essay.
4. Do not repeat yourself even if wanting to reiterate a thought. Use different terms or angles if you feel the need to reiterate at all.
5. Take 5 to 10 minutes to plan the essay before you start writing it. This makes a big difference when you begin. It shall help you achieve the job in less time.
6. Remember to conclude your essay. Even if you are running out of time, write a concluding that is few to your essay.
7. Avoid using slangs, overtly complicated language or leaving sentences half done. Ensure you have enough time to revise and also make corrections considering that the exam is created in pencil.
So, it is necessary you’ll want to learn vocabulary to make your essay look eloquent with rich English words and something method of carrying it out is always to practice new words. Lots of you are already aware the significance but the reason is not locating the resource that is reliable the need. As well as in order to help you win your essay writing task straight away, I’ve got the vocabulary pdf that is best which you yourself can download below.